SAVE LIVES. Help the city of Kharkiv build public bomb shelters at its major bus stops!
Remember this Ukrainian father, holding the hand of his dead son?
July, 2022: 13-yo Dmytro was killed by a russian missile strike next to a bus stop in Kharkiv.
Give children like Dmytro a save place to take shelter.
• These bomb shelters are designed in collaboration with international experts who have already successfully built shelters like these at Israeli bus stops.
• Kharkiv city authorities are fully involved.
• Manufacture & construction is local, creating local jobs and keeping transport affordable.
BUCHA. ONE YEAR OF LIBERATION. VIGIL TO COMMEMORATE VICTIMS OF RUSSIAN OCCUPATION
WHERE: At the White House
(north side – Lafayette Square)
WHEN: Sunday, April 2
TIME: 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/17OzDgPx3
March 31, 2023 marks one year since Bucha (Kyiv oblast) was liberated from the russia’s occupation after about a month-long battle that began on February 27. Upon entering the town, Ukrainian defenders discovered dozens of bodies of civilians bearing signs of torture. The whole world saw what the russian federation left behind…
Each subsequent settlement liberated by the Armed Forces of Ukraine revealed horrific
war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by the Russian invaders. The town of
Bucha, one of the most impacted Ukrainian towns, became the symbol of Russian crimes
of unprecedented scale.
The Special Tribunal must be established, which will have jurisdiction to investigate and
prosecute for the crime of aggression as the crime which is the reason for dozens of thousands of war crimes committed by the Russian military in Ukraine.
We will also have Vigil to commemorate all the victims of the russia’s war crimes and crimes against humanity in Ukraine.
Please bring led candles, Ukrainian Flags, and posters.
This Event takes place during the Rally #StandWithUkraineEveryDay, organized by US Ukrainian Activists (USUA) by the White House every day since the full-scale invasion of Ukraine by the russian federation on Feb. 24, 2022
BUCHA. ONE YEAR OF LIBERATION. VIGIL TO COMMEMORATE VICTIMS OF RUSSIAN OCCUPATION #StandForJustice #russiaIsATerroristState
Ukraine is under a full-scale invasion by Russia. We need your help to stop Russia’s war in Ukraine.
Join us at our daily White House rallies #StandWithUkraineEveryDay to:
– Raise continued awareness about the war in Ukraine;
– Ask the US Government to declare russia a terrorist state and/or a state sponsor of terrorism;
– Ask the USA to influence its allies to cut all business ties with russia;
– Remind the USA to keep honoring the Budapest Memorandum;
– Ask for more needed weapons for Ukraine;
– Show the US government and Congress that voters still strongly support more measures in support of Ukraine;
– Tell the people of Ukraine that they have not been forgotten!
– Thank the U.S. Government and the American People for Standing with Ukraine!
WHERE: At the White House
(north side – Lafayette Square)
WHEN: Mon – Sun
!!! ATTENTION: TIME CHANGE:
5p.m. – 6p.m. every day!
ORGANIZER: US Ukrainian Activists (USUA)
Phone number for coordination:
(Call if you have trouble finding us.)
OUR MAIN SLOGANS (and ideas for posters):
– THANK YOU, USA, for SUPPORTING Ukraine!
– THANK YOU, USA, for STANDING with Ukraine!
– Declare russia a TERRORIST STATE!
– Declare russia a state sponsor of terrorism!
– Ukraine is Fighting for the Whole World!
– Ukraine is Fighting for Democracy in the Whole World!
– Ukrainian Defenders are Protecting the Free World!
– The World is Protected by Ukrainian Defenders/Soldiers!
– Keep Honoring the Budapest Memorandum!
– Send the Needed Weapons Now!
– Ukraine Needs more Weapons to Survive/Defend Itself!
– More Arms for Ukraine!
– Fighter Jets for Ukraine!
– Long Range Missiles for Ukraine Now!
– More Air-defense for Ukraine!
– Protect Ukrainian Children/Civilians from russian missiles NOW!
– More Sanctions on russia!
– Full Trade Embargo on russia!
– Stop ALL Business Ties with russia!
– Cut ALL russian banks from SWIFT!
Follow US Ukrainian Activists:
Dear Friends, We are asking you to contribute for an evacuation vehicle for Ukrainian defenders from the 111th Luhansk Territorial Defense Brigade. The unit is currently fighting near Kreminna, Luhansk Oblast. We talked with the soldiers and found out that they required an all-wheel-drive car in order to evacuate wounded from the battlefield in difficult slushy road conditions. This car can really save lives of the soldiers!
The total cost is approximately $15,000. We hope to collect $10,000 through this fundraiser. Additional $5,000 will be raised via a birthday fundraiser run by our friend @Tanya Aldave at https://www.facebook.com/donate/1464254964310606. Let us wish Tanya a happy birthday and help Ukraine!
The funds raised via these two fundraisers will be combined to purchase the car.
Your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate $5 or $500. Every little bit helps. Thank you for your continuous support! Slava Ukraini!
Photo: Associated Press
As the war in Ukraine rages, our non-profit organization US Ukrainian Activists (USUA) works tirelessly to support Ukrainian front-line paramedics and hospitals with medical supplies, as well as Ukrainian Defenders; and helping civilians fleeing the war to find shelter, food, and support; in addition, running other humanitarian causes. Our volunteers are working day and night to help the people of Ukraine in these tragic times. Every dollar you give will go towards saving innocent lives.
US Ukrainian Activists, Inc. is a U.S.-based and volunteer-run 501(c)(3) Non-profit Charitable Organization, dedicated to supporting Ukraine and its culture, and providing targeted assistance to those who need it most by organizing fundraisers and fundraising cultural events. Our USUA volunteers have been working tirelessly to help Ukraine since the beginning of ruSSia’s war in Ukraine in 2014.
Contributions to US Ukrainian Activists are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by the US law. US Ukrainian Activists’ tax identification number (EIN) is 85-0784959.
Facebook takes care of the donation processing with no fees.