Our crafts are hand-made by volunteers in small batches. Small variations are normal.
If a problem develops in the course of normal use, please let us know, and we’ll try to make it right!
Contact us at email@example.com
- Don’t get the earrings wet
- Put on earrings AFTER perfume, hairspray, etc.
- Wait for creams, lotions, makeup to fully soak into the skin of face and/or hands before touching/wearing the earrings. Cosmetics can damage the tassels, beads, and metal components.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Don’t keep in a damp environment. Humidity can damage the paper even behind glass.